We may from time to time vary these conditions and policies. When we do, you will be required to opt-in again again in order to continue using the website.
Website Privacy & Cookies Policy
Why do we collect data?
- We want to give you the best experience possible with the best choice of content, material and/or services that we can with speed, accuracy and relevance. To do this, we need to collect sufficient information about you and users in general to enable us to operate the website and keep it current, up-to-date, relevant to users' needs and preferences.
- In order to keep the website secure and in compliance with the applicable law.
- For business and statistical analysis by our own staff and professional advisors.
- For our legitimate interests and such other internal business reasons, including but not limited to disclosing your personal information to any employee, business adviser, consultant, partner, contractor, provider, compliance/fiscal/regulatory/legal or government bodies. We may share with our business partners or prospective business partners the number of website visitors in certain demographic groups who viewed or certain content, or share other statistical analyses. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual website visitor in any way.
- To protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of the website.
Types of data
Each time you use the website, we and Google Analytics collect some or all of the following information;
- your IP address;
- browser type and location;
- unique device identifiers;
- language preference;
- the date and time and frequency of your visits;
How long we will keep your Personal Information
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered, given voluntarily by you, publicly available or otherwise processed as specified in this policy document. In certain circumstances, your data may be stored for a longer period if so required for example, by applicable laws, regulators, payment protection, law enforcement or for secure archiving. In any case of longer storage by us, the terms of this policy document will continue to apply.
- You can access your personal details at any time, ask us to update the information we hold or to delete it altogether (please see paragraph 4 below) for your rights over your personal information).
Your rights over your Personal Information
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information that we have about you and to have us correct, update, restrict, anonymise, block or have us delete it (unless we are legally obliged to keep it).
- Request us to send you a copy, free of charge, of your personal information that we have about you.
- Make any complaint by contacting us via email or the information commissioner, regulator or data protection officer in your country of residence if you do not believe that we have handled your personal information correctly or have another complaint.
In order to comply with any of the above requests, we will require you to identify yourself or if you have appointed an authorised third party to act on your behalf, then we will ask them to prove that they have your authority to act in this capacity.
The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by independent third parties. We have have no control over, nor are we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other third party websites and advise you that you should read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects your personal information.
Cookies and similar technologies
Personal Information shared with Third Parties
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- Where we use or partner with trusted third party providers to provide services for us, including, for example, site security, hosting, management and other IT/professional/insurance and operational services. These companies will have access to only the personal information needed to perform their specific functions and not for any other purposes.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
By using the website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
- View pages from the website using a web browser;
- cache pages from the website using a web browser;
- print pages from the website;
- use the website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- You may only use the website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use the website for any other purposes.
You must not:
- Use the website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- exploit material from the website for a commercial purpose;
- use data from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities, other than ourselves, for bonefide purposes and with sincere belief that contact is to our advantage.
- You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website.
- Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from the website or save any such material to your computer.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit, otherwise modify or distribute any material from the website.
- Vary these terms and conditions at any time and without notice and you hereby waive any right to be notified of revisions to these terms and conditions once they have been agreed.
- Deny or restrict access to all or any part of the part of website for any reason, at our discretion and without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated in context, Forty Nine HR (we) own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the website and the material on the website.
Trade and Service Marks
- Our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade and service marks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and any unauthorised use will constitute an infringement of our rights.
- Any third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on the website are the property of their respective owners, therefore we extend no permission for their use.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We do not warrant or guarantee:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on the website;
- that the material on the website is current or up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of the website services, and to stop publishing the website, at any time at our sole discretion and without notice.
- the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge. Therefore, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature deriving from use or misuse of the website.
- You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal costs) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use or misuse of the website or any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity concerning the website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know via email.