Forty Nine HR
provides HR consultancy services, coaching and advice to organisations across industry sectors. We can provide you with full outsourced HR support, management and delivery of HR projects or ad-hoc advice and guidance.
Recent projects include:
- A high-level review of HR practices and organisational culture for a charity
- Development of a People Plan to improve employee engagement at an accountancy practice
- Development and implementation of a new behavioural competency framework for an association
- Delivery of line management workshops on effective performance management for an institute
- A review of HR policies and practices for a museum
Katie Boudakian is Director of Forty Nine HR. Katie has over 20 years extensive HR experience and is also an assessor for the CIPD’s Experience Assessment route, assessing candidates at all levels of membership.
Katie is a Chartered Fellow of CIPD and also has a Diploma in Management Consultancy from CMI.
Katie also has an ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching and supports individuals with their career development, leadership development and personal impact.
Before establishing Forty Nine HR, Katie was Head of HR at Investors in People UK (IIPUK) and led IIPUK through significant organisational change.